Monday, January 11, 2021

Panasonic - LUMIX G7 4K Mirrorless Camera

#Panasonic #LUMIX G7 #4K #Mirrorless #Camera, with 14-140mm Power O.I.S. Lens, 16 #Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DMC-G7HK (USA BLACK)

1-Superb DSLM image quality without the bulk
2-save 4K #Photo Modes
3 -Wi-Fi sharing
4-Fast and precise #autofocusing tracks
Reviewed in the United States on December 22,
I absolutely love this camera. I did hours and hours of research before spending this much money on a SLR/DSLR camera, and hands down this camera came up as the best choice. It has all the features and quality of cameras that cost twice as much. It's also a perfect starter camera for someone looking to get into more serious photography. I would reccomend looking up some Youtube videos and reviews on this camera to see all the features and quality before purchasing this one, or any higher end camera for that matter. HOWEVER, keep in mind, that many reviews are done by camera critics who rate this camera and others by extremely high standards, so they are going to knock this camera for having "problems" that the average person will never notice. The ONLY thing I agree with them that I could even notice as being an issue with this camera is that the auto focus is a little sluggish.. but if you are wanting to get into professional photography, you are going to have to learn how to focus your shots by yourself. Well there are two things, the second thing is that I had some difficulty setting up the wifi connection to my PC, but the connection to my phone through the app was super simple and quick. Besides that.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment